1/05/2010

The Obama 'Copter

the setup: All three of us leaving for daycare/work. Benjamin had already thrown a few tantrums over not wanting to get dressed, eat breakfast, put his jacket on.. you get the picture. I talked him into heading out to the car by saying "hey.. bring your helicopter outside and you can fly it to the car".. so we bring his "obama copter" outside and he carefully sets it down on the sidewalk and steps back.. then looks at me... and says (with big blue puppy dog eyes).. "mommy.. push button".

He wanted me to make it fly like the one at the mall. total fail. I explained that this was a special helicopter (aside from being obama's) and that we had to use our imagination to make it fly.

He proceeded to pick it up and throw it..

..into a snow bank.

1 comment:

  1. He's smart..just like his MOM.. You at three years old said to me one day when you were really mad at me "I throw you in a trash-can" ...it's a good thing you weren't older!! LOVE...I know you heard these stories a thousand times befor BUT Ben is sooo much like you...only stronger..You were a litlle half pint!! thank god!! love

    ReplyDelete