1/15/2010

It's official.. I cancelled the old blog..

Today is the day. Twomomsandababy.com no longer belongs to me. Woo hoo! I'm sure you have noticed that I haven't fixed the formating issues with the site. I may just leave it this way. The most popular blogger I know never messes with her blog layouts and she has a bazillion readers..

I have three categories of readers:

1) family and friends.. this group is great.. they are loyal.. you can pick your friends and you can pick your nose but you can't pick your family's nose.. or something like that.

2) my ex-boyfriend and ex-girlfriend.. they are more than loyal.. in fact, i have restraining orders against them. I'm kidding of course. ..of course..

3) people who found me through "the most popular blogger i know"..

For this reason.. I have come to the conclusion that "my readers" are more interested in hearing about our crazy life than they are concerned about my font size. (although post date and time WOULD be nice.. "undefined" has a cool mysterious quality about it.

2 comments:

  1. Contgrats...Although, you know me, I miss the name "Twomomsandababy.com" already!! Some things never change!! The new name fits too..crazy..

    About your reader's categories..

    1) I didn't teach you to pick your nose.. or something like that.

    2) Glad ex-boyfriend is a loyal reader..he's a good friend.

    Ex-girlfriend on the other hand...well you know how I feel about her!!! I'll be glad to handle the restraining order..

    3) I thought I knew WHO "the most popular blogger i know" was...I was right!!

    Really..Really glad you've started writing again Jen.. I know you worry about the "Ribbons and Bows"..Don't let it get in your way..Love you
    This is your Mother speaking!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way...I posted my comment at 7:42a.m. NOT 4:42a.m...Really.. I just checked on two clocks...CNN..The Weather Station..and my Computer..Had me worried for a moment..lol

    ReplyDelete