1/12/2010

Code expert needed...

Ok.. so why are the dates/times not showing up right? The site has all the info correct.. but says the dates are "undefined" and it changed my sidebar images.

Irritating..

In other news.. Benji had his consultation with a speech and language pathologist yesterday at Children's Hospital. It went well.. we're waiting for the report, but in short his language and speech is about a year behind developmentally which could be a major cause for his frustrations and behavioral.. um.. challenges.. (like when he grabs my glasses off my face, throws them across the room, and then tries to gouge my eyes out with his little grubby fingers)..

He will be starting a program for speech therapy soon and we'll go from there. I'm sure I'll elaborate at some point.. but at the moment, I'm too irritated by the formatting issues of this site.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jen I wish I could help!
    But Im a bit technologically Challenged :-(

    Im so excited about the new blog. Hope to see you post more and more (And plenty of photos too!)

    With love, The old never used to comment chic kwho emailed you asking for the new web address, whom has now decided to change into a commenter person... Or just Cass :-)
    (But Im called Tiffany on my blog)

    ReplyDelete