1/31/2010

Fun at the pediatrician's office..

Some 3 year olds are "adequately suspicious" when it comes to sitting in the exam room waiting for the doctor to come in. Not our kid. He immediately scopes out the area for things to play with.. usually the cool lighted gadgets on the wall do the trick.. or the blood pressure cuff. This time, he opted for the latex-free gloves.

Listen carefully to this video.. he says "Don't touch me.. I'm sterile".. and "Fire Power" (reference from Night at the Museum 2.. pronounced "fi-ah po-wah")..



The doctor came in and chuckled and said "well.. he looks like he's feeling pretty good.." Damn.. $15 copay down the drain. He's got a bad cough which he did show off during our visit and he has a low fever.. so he does have a virus. More importantly.. his ears aren't infected and his lungs sound fine.. so that was worth the $15.. :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my stars! This is soooo funny. He's learning so much these days, & it makes me sad he's growing up so fast! He's my angel boy, for sure!!! I just love that child so much. Give 'em a hug/kiss for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so funny!! I love the way he can't stay still!! He really does enjoy the doctor's office..most kids are crying by this time.I do remember you, as a child, not having a problem going to the doctor's. Probably because you were ALWAYS SICK..not a surprise..Mmmm....Dr. Werner..Always great to see him..Ask Auntie Di how she would pray Damian or Missy would get sick..just to be able to see him... BTW DON"T ask Amy how she like him...not good!! love

    ReplyDelete