1/19/2010

Obama-Car

I went on a business trip to DC a few months back. While waiting in the airport on my way home, I picked up an Air Force One playset from one of the shops. It had a bunch of vehicles.. Air Force One plane, a helicopter, the limo, a SUV.. just cool stuff to get when Mommy gets back from a work trip.



It was a huge hit. His favorite ended up being the Presidential Limo. He called it his "Obama Car" ("bama-cah"). Unfortunately, we misplaced it around Christmas time. I have no idea where it ended up. He asks for it from time to time and gets all excited when he sees a real black stretch limo..

I'm home sick today and, on a whim, decided to try to find the diecast car to purchase. I wasn't going to buy the full set again because it wasn't cheap.. but I wanted him to have his Obama Car back. I was psyched to find that the Whitehouse Giftshop sells the Obama Car for just $6 (plus $7 shipping and handling).. it should arrive in a few days. YAY!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You're way to funny Jen!! Ben will never want for a thing because his mom knows how to find everything!! Have you looked for a copy of my rocking chair??

    Hope you're not as sick as Amy??
    Love you.. This is your mother speaking!!

    ReplyDelete