2/19/2010

OMG.. I did it!

I just gave my notice at work. An extended notice.. probably a month and a half or so.. but an end date. For my few co-worker friends who check my blog.. we must go out for a drink after work some night soon. This is still on the down-low (well.. aside from me announcing it to the entire internet community).. so don't mention it to others here at work until I've had the chance to make the rounds (probably next week) to tell some of my closer coworkers in person. They'd already know if they read my blog... those slackers.. :) j/k

Ok.. now I have to breathe.. I haven't done that in about 24 hours...

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo!! Must be a complete mixture of emotions...Most important relief in taking this first step..Glad you can breath!!! Love you kiddo

    ReplyDelete