2/08/2010

Noun plus verb plus punctuation = sentence

I seem to be going through the opposite of writer's block. I want to write all of the time. I have a lot to say. Some of it isn't "bloggable" yet.. most is. The problem is that the only time I have to write is after Benji goes to bed.. which.. these days.. is after 9pm.

Another concern is that I don't really have a "theme" to this blog. Some people write about parenting. Some write about green approaches to costruction. Some write about politics.. religion.. their jobs.. their marriage.. photography.. music.. grief.. joy. My blog is just about my life.

To make it more challenging, I have an agreement with myself to avoid talking about politics, religion, my job, and any of the typical minor blips and bumps in my marriage and parenting responsibilities. This is going to end soon I think.. With the exception of my job (which is think is unethical to blog about).. I'm going to attempt to avoid being afraid of backlash. If I write about politics.. people may disagree.. this is ok.. I'm open to their comments as long as everyone stays respectful.. plus... I have the ability to delete any negative posts... bwa-ha-ha-ha.

On that note.. Shiela and I are watching Terminator Salvation.. so I must turn my attention to that. More soon...

2 comments:

  1. Weird, we just got that in the mail today from netflix (but watched Chuck tonight instead).

    And who needs blog focus? You go for it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What ever you write about we all will enjoy!! You were never at a loss for words!! No never! Now where do you get that from? Anyone..Anyone?

    ReplyDelete