11/03/2008

Thanks for not noticing!



Today is November 3, 2008. I've made it a whole three days into NaBloPoMo without missing a post. Rock me Amadeus! Today, I'm thankful that none of my faithful readers realized that I didn't share something that I was thankful for yesterday. This is why I didn't go with a huge theme or anything for NaBloPoMo.. I figured something simple like listing something that I'm thankful for each day would be a no brainer. Obviously.. I have no brain.

I had an "excuse" planned if anyone mentioned my lack of thanks in yesterday's post. I would draw their attention to the sentence where I said how lucky we were to have a child who sleeps well. That's SORT OF like saying you're thankful for something. I sure am thankful we have a baby who regularly sleeps until 8-8:30 a.m. That means that now that Daylight Savings Time is over, he's getting up at 7-7:30 a.m. We have friends with little ones who are getting up at 4 a.m. this week. That wouldn't work for this mom!

The challenge today was keeping Ben up as long as possible. He usually goes in for his nap around 11-11:30 and sleeps until about 1 or 2. He was ready for his nap at like 9:30 this morning.. doh! I managed to stretch things out a bit and kept him up until almost 10:30 a.m. The cool part is that I can now watch The View uninterupted.. yay! I love to watch Whoopie bully the blond.

1 comment:

  1. i saw the view too today.i enjoy it expect the blond!! to mouthy! love

    ReplyDelete