9/19/2008

What *I* am doing with my blog earnings...

Gio posted a few days ago (or it could have been this morning) about her plans for the large amounts of cash that she expects to pull in with the BlogHer ads on her blog. I thought I'd share my plans. (btw.. I linked to her site above so that she could benefit from my vast reader base.. you know.. my mom.. my sister.. it totally ads up after a while)

Simple.

Nikon D60 Digital SLR Camera.



So far I've racked up $1.00 through my ad campaign.. I'm SO CLOSE to getting this camera! Only $898.99 (plus tax) left to save!!!

4 comments:

  1. 6 impressions....what is that 6 cents?
    Thanks....you should "follow" my blog so your pix shows up on my blog. I can't get enough of you I want your actual face on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO FOLLOW A BLOG:
    Go to desired blog. In this case www.giovannadiaries.blogspot.com.
    Scroll down to where it says "Followers". Then click "Follow this blog". And you're done.
    You have to add this gadget on your blog if you want me to follow yours....if I can't get my pix on yours...what's the point? :)
    And yes, if I'll show you yours if you show mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmao. and here I thought ads were such a GOOD idea ... quick cash, you know?

    *the giggling continues*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am impressed that you made your first dollar! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete