9/26/2008

Thomas in all his glory..

Hi guys..

I like to write. I have a subset of this blog that I've just written my first post to. It is a review of Thomas the Train products and a discussion of the brand in general. It is located on a separate site because I would like to keep this one clean from anything but an occasional reference to a review if I think it's particularly entertaining. I will probably put a link to the site up from this blog at some point if I find the energy.

As an aside, I'm being weird.. I know. I'm not getting paid to write any reviews. If I am given the opportunity, I'll be sure to note that, but for now I'm doing it for fun.. just to share some of my experiences with other parents. Hope you enjoy.

Thomas the Tank Engine post on Two Moms and a Baby - Product Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment