9/19/2008

Ok.. stalk away..

At the request of Giovanna, I am now "following" her blog in hopes that she will also "follow" mine. Since I went through the incredibly challenging effort to modify my blog to include this widget, I hope that all of my faithful readers will scroll down on the right side to where it says "Stalkers" and add yourself to the list! If you don't have a blog.. you should have one.. it cathartic. Plus you get to feel popular when people stalk you.. it's rare in today's society. If I only have 2 stalkers by next week, I'll probably blow this script away because I don't want to show my advertisers that my friends don't like me enough to be included on my blog.

Or whatever. *hair flip* (oh wait.. i don't have flippable hair anymore.. doh!)

4 comments:

  1. Okay...I've been tryin' to get on your stalker list...my computer isn't cooperating with me at the moment, but I sincerely WANT to be on this list...I think. Anyway, due to the listing of other blogs you read & named on YOUR blog, I read some of those as well. I really enjoy Snickollet's blog. Having met the lady & those 2 precious twins, it means more to me now. I'm so thrilled she's sharing her newfound 'friend' with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. heh heh ill do the hair flip for ya jen. xD i stalk your blog too. cant wait to see you guys and benny soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes I get a bit impatient waiting on this dial-up internet booting up & I suppose that's why I couldn't log into being a stalker. Just within the past few minutes, everything worked well & I'm now a stalker!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have to do what? LOVE y'all

    ReplyDelete