9/22/2008

JibJab

Oh my god.. I'm laughing so hard I think I cracked a rib. My son is looking at me like I'm a total goofball.. why would someone laugh so hard while sitting at the computer?

Here ya go...

Time for Some Campaignin'

(btw.. my ad service seems to like my posts.. they just linked to the Kentucky post and I've been getting a zillion hits.. so to any new readers.. HI.. i normally post about scraping cheerios off of Thomas tracks and the woes of having a kid going through a growth spurt and polishing off our organic-delivered-from-a-local-farm-in-glass-bottles milk a whole 3 days before their next delivery.)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You are really behind! Are you just finding this new jibjab song? I have to email you these things when they first come out.
    My fave was the Obama part with all the change change change!
    This is why I love politics!
    Have you seen the older jibjabs? They're pretty funny!
    Congrats on Blogher posting your Kentucky. They did that to one of my posts too....but alas, didn't get a zillion hits! Lucky stiff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi me and my partner also have a baby and i just wanted to say hello and that i like your blog

    ReplyDelete