12/04/2008

Entering the last lap...



No.. this isn't a "SURPRISE" post.. and no, I haven't packed on any new weight.. *laff* I just stumbled over to my old blog and was surprised to see the goofball cartooned up version of my last belly-pic over two years ago. Well.. the last one that didn't have me strapped to monitors.

Crazy..

(I thought this was better that posting about how I measured the sound levels generated by about a hundred dead mice yesterday or how today I had a panic attack about the earth's gravitational pull changing.. those are boring.. must show old pregnancy pics!)

3 comments:

  1. I would pay top dollar for the thing you did to kill the mice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful picture jen!! what is this about the earth's gravitational pull changing? now, ya know, i was just telling dan that i'm surprised at how far the earth does tilt between summer and winter- wow - it makes me dizzy and want to hold on...hmmmm you may get your panic attacks from me-there must be a gene there somewhere.let's ask amy!! lol

    ReplyDelete